Volunteer with us!
Since 2006, Fields of Grace has trained over 1,000 volunteers.
Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
Becoming a volunteer is easy
Learn about upcoming events
- Follow our Facebook Page
- Sign up to receive email notifications
- Check out the Events page to learn about upcoming events
Volunteer Form & Liability Waiver
- Print and complete the Volunteer Registration Form and Liability Waiver – then bring it with you to the event. This is required for each volunteer.
Volunteer Check In
- Come to the assigned Check-In location (listed in Event details).
If this is your first gleaning, arrive early to complete your on-site training (takes about 15 minutes).
- The Field Supervisor will provide specific gleaning instructions for the event and we will head to the site!